CELILO INN - AMENITIES
The Dalles Hotels, Oregon
- 24 Hour Front Desk Service
- 24 hour Stumptown Coffee, Tea and Cocoa in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and lobby
- Complementary glass of local wine at check in
- Light Continental Breakfast (including Cinnamon Rolls, granola, and fruit and cheese from 6-9 a.m.)
- NEW * Guests receive our Passport to The Gorge, including Free tasting at local wineries and museum discounts!
- Complimentary Mountain Bikes (Brand New!) for guest use (must be 18 or over)
- Patio with Fire Pit
- Fitness Facility with View
- Seasonal Outdoor Mineral Water Pool- (pool is heated to 82 F degrees June - September)
- Hotel tap water is non-clorinated and excellent drinking water
- Wine Tasting Tour Packages
- Romance Packages
- Conference Room for up to 8 people.
- $5 Taxi Service to Downtown the Dalles available
All Guest Rooms* and Suites include:
- Ipod Compatible Alarm Clock Radio
- 32" Flat Screen TV with cable
- Pillow Top Mattresses
- AC and Heater
- Mini Refrigerator and Microwave
- In Suite Coffee, Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
* The Handicap Queen Rooms do not have microwave/mini fridge/iron/ironing board
Fitness Facility with View
At Celilo Inn, we offer our signature house wine and selected local wines for purchase. Call our front desk to arrange a bottle in your room before check in!
Celilo Inn Hidden Falls White - $20
A blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay. Scents of apple and honey lead into flavors of pears and melon. An easy drinking wine that refreshes tired travelers.
Celilo Inn Rock Red Sangiovese - $20
Dark Red in color, deep cherry and berry aromas and flavors. Spice on the long finish. Snuggle up with some Pizza and a bottle of this red.
Our signature wines were hand selected by the owner to bring you the best wine of the Columbia Gorge. The grapes in Celilo Inn's wines are grown on the banks of the Columbia River about 25 miles to the East. The Sangiovese on the north bank of the Columbia River in Washington and the White Blend on the south bank in Oregon. The locations have the longest growing season in Eastern Washington. The tempering effect of the Columbia River is a benefit spring, fall and especially in the summer heat. The soil is sand, gravel and other sediment deposited during the Great Missoula Floods. With rainfall under 12 inches falling in late fall, winter and early spring, the grape plants can be controlled throughout the growing season to ensure the highest quality fruit.
We also offer Copa De Vino wines.
A single serving perfect for picnicking or any recreational activity outing - $5
Featured Wines of the Month:
- Celilo Hidden Falls White $20
A blend of Sauvignon Blanc & Chardonnay from secluded Eastern WA Vineyards.
- Celilo Rock Red$20
A bold red Sangiovese that reflects the abundance of the Columbia Gorge.
- Maryhill Winemakers White$20
A smooth white blend of uplifting to the senses. Light aromas of melon.
- Quennett - '07 Pinot Gris$18
A delicately floral wine - low acidity. Honey notes roll across the palate with ease.
- Syncline - Subduction Red$40
Blending Aromas of dark cherry, chocolate, espresso and black pepper.
- Jacob Williams 2010 Merlot$40
Superbly crafted, Exceptional taste, balance and structure with notes of berries, dark cherries, smoky cedar and cocoa.
- Maryhill Winemakers Red$20
An easy drinking blend with notes carameled cherries and back pepper.
- Maryhill '09 Cabernet Reserve$40
Sensational aromas of black currant with a lengthy finish of cassis.